Friday, February 8, 2013

RE Agents: What's Behind A Name?

It doesn't matter how many houses my ID-BUY Team and I  sell or buy with clients annually or how many transactions we close or that we are top producers and rank in the top 1% of all real estate teams in the Pacific Northwest, in the Treasure Valley and at Keller Williams Realty Boise. None of that really matters.

All that does matter is "Can we sell YOUR house?"
You'll believe it when you see it, right?
Give me a half hour of your time and I will map out how we can "get it done."
My nickname in the real estate business, bestowed upon me by industry colleagues and clients, is "The Closer." The picture here is that of the Ada County Courthouse where local transactions are recorded. The deal is done. It is a closed transaction. The fat lady has sung. To get to the funding table and then recorded at the Courthouse  you need a great team, similar to the ace team of agents in the TV show "The Closer." Lead by their deputy chief, the team always closes the case.  Sellers and buyers need the experience of an agent with a great team backing him or her, and one who can navigate the nuances of a transaction and BOOM get it closed. In today's real estate market, the easiest part is often getting the offer. Keeping it together takes teamwork, talent and finesse.

What about all those radio ads you may be hearing promising the ideal scenario and outcome for selling  your house if you are facing foreclosure or a short sale? Can they deliver? I can advertise on the radio, have a gorgeous web site, Tweet my brains out, have a million Facebook friends, blog 'til my fingers bleed but it all comes down to this:
Can I help you attain your real estate goals? Let's meet and map out your trip to the Courthouse.
Rick
208-407-0532
www.id-buy.com


1 comment:

  1. The proof is in the pudding as they say?
    Rick has the perfect recipe for that pudding and it is perfection.

    ReplyDelete